Sunday, March 10, 2013

I Have a Giant Suprise!

We recently got to try the new Green Giant Veggie Snack Chips.  We tried the Roasted Veggie Tortilla Chips & the Mulitgrain Sweet Potato chips.  They tasted so good who knew there was a surprise hiding in each chip.....VEGGIES!

Everyone loves a good surprise right?  Well, did you know I have a secret talent?  It's actually something my whole family does.  My Dad used to do it with his brothers and they taught their kids and so on.....

So what is it?  Well, it's silly, but we take great pride in our squeaking abilities.  My Dad and his brothers can squeak entire songs by just blowing out their lips and making tunes.  I can squeak too, but I'm not as good at carrying a tune as they are.  It's more difficult than you might think.

Put your lips together and try blowing out.....did you make a noise?  Do you think you can carry a tune or even squeak a song?  It takes talent and by golly my Dad has it and I'm proud to say I carry on that "secret" family talent too!  It's taken years to perfect but I'm getting there.

Who knew these delicious looking chips are containing a GIANT surprise?
The Green Giant™ Roasted Veggie Tortilla Chips – Zesty Cheddar Flavor are made with real vegetables, 17 grams of whole grain per serving (48g are recommended daily), and are naturally flavored.
 
The Green Giant™ Multigrain Sweet Potato Chips – Sea Salt Flavor are made with real sweet potatoes and made with 14 grams of whole grain. Plus, they contains 40 percent less fat than regular potato chips!
 
Green Giant Multigrain Sweet Potato Chips (6g per 28g serving) have 40 percent less fat than regular potato chips (10g per 28g serving).
 Roasted Veggie Tortilla
 Mulitgrain Sweet Potato chips
I'm a working Mom and Wife.  Often times it's hard to feed my family, let alone feed them healthy things.  I always have snacks in the car with me.  DFW traffic+snacks=my sanity!  Often times those snacks are very unhealthy and I end up feeling guilty for giving Connor something to eat that isn't good. 

It's so nice that Green Giant has these healthy options.  I loooooooved the sweet potato chips!  Connor really liked the cheesy roasted veggie tortilla.  I mean what 3 year old doesn't love anything with cheese?  It's a much better option than the cheese puffs he prefers, and honestly he couldn't put the bag down.  HE LOVED THEM.

Any way I can get nutrition or a vegetable in this child is wonderful!
 Obviously enjoying those chips ey?
 
Check out the Green Giant Facebook page and upload a video or picture of your secret talent!

You can also print off a coupon for 85 cents off Veggie Snack Chips HERE

Check out the surprise talents the Green Giant has unearthed.

Thank you to The Green Giant™ for being a sponsor. Show the Giant your surprise talent at www.facebook.com/greengiant

No comments:

Post a Comment